Weekend Forecast; Hour-By-Hour

Weekend Forecast; Hour-By-Hour

Wind: NE 5-10. Low: 65.

Tonight expect lows to fall into the upper 60s for the Upstate and comfortable upper 50s in the mountains under mostly clear skies.

SUNDAY: Increasing clouds with scattered showers and thunderstorms developing.

Overnights continue to be warm & muggy for the week ahead, with lows ranging from the low to mid 70s. Locally heavy rains may occur and there could be some flooding with slower moving storms. Sunday will be nice also with a high of 87, though the humidity will eek up just a bit.

As Trump's Approval Ratings Drop, Adviser Says White House 'Is Failing'
Almost all White House staffers, including several Assistants to the President, were unaware of the news before Trump tweeted . Donald Trump has fired Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and has named John Kelly as his new White House chief of staff.

Temperatures will return to the 80s on Tuesday and stay close to normal for most of the week. There is a slight chance for a passing shower, mainly early, Storm Center 7 Chief Meteorologist Eric Elwell said. Highs in the mid 70s.

A cold front is nearing the area from the northwest, and that front will kick off scattered showers and storms for our Friday and Friday evening. Highs will only reach the mid to upper 70s and by the evening storm coverage will decrease. That combined with the potential for some sun in spots will destabilize the atmosphere and produce more storms this afternoon. South winds will be around 5 to 10 miles per hour with a 30 percent chance of rain. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.

Wed: High: 82 Low: 63 Partly cloudy with isolated storms. In the afternoon, we'll have plenty of sunshine with a highs in the upper 70s. Temperatures rebound to the lower 80s.

Related Articles

  • Woman who encouraged boyfriend to kill himself faces 20 years in prison

    Woman who encouraged boyfriend to kill himself faces 20 years in prison

    He said the best solution would be for the MA legislature to create a law that would criminalize coerced suicide in the state. Constitutions", Matthew Segal , legal director at the ACLU of MA , said. "He dragged Michelle Carter into this".
    Controversial Venezuela vote to be investigated, attorney general says

    Controversial Venezuela vote to be investigated, attorney general says

    The Maduro government faces global opprobrium for presiding over economic meltdown and this week, detaining opposition figures. Several global leaders and human rights groups also have criticized the new constitution as a prelude to dictatorship .
    A classic summer week is ahead with warm sunshine

    A classic summer week is ahead with warm sunshine

    For this reason, high temperatures will hold in the lower 80s in most places and there won't be much in the way of sunshine. Fantastic summer weather continues right into Wednesday as high pressure begins to shift offshore.
  • Warner expresses his delight as Cricket Australia reaches consensus

    Warner expresses his delight as Cricket Australia reaches consensus

    Australian cricket has finally signed off on a new landmark pay deal, ending a bitter and drawn-out saga that's lasted almost 10 months.
    7 earthquakes hit Oklahoma City area in 3 days

    7 earthquakes hit Oklahoma City area in 3 days

    Oklahoma City resident and KWTV meteorologist Cassie Heiter tweeted , "That was the biggest quake I've ever felt". Each had a magnitude of 3.0 or stronger. "There are no Arbuckle disposal wells at or very close to the location".
    Summer Phoenix files divorce from husband Casey Affleck

    Summer Phoenix files divorce from husband Casey Affleck

    In the docs, she lists their date of separation as November 2015 - although they didn't announce the split until March 2016. The media report indicated that in the court papers Summer has asked for joint physical and legal custody of the children.
  • White House Hints Trump Could Veto Russia Sanctions

    White House Hints Trump Could Veto Russia Sanctions

    Russian President Vladimir Putin has already warned that he may expel U.S. diplomats if President Trump signs the sanctions. US President Donald Trump will sign into law a bill imposing new sanctions on Russian Federation , the White House says.
    Dr. Luke summons Lady Gaga to testify in Kesha court case

    Dr. Luke summons Lady Gaga to testify in Kesha court case

    Luke in 2015 claiming he gave her date rape drugs, assaulted her on an airplane and then at his home between 2005 and 2008. Luke and Kesha forges on, the public can expect to see more celebrities drawn into the conflict.
    Trump sweeps GOP pros out of the White House

    Trump sweeps GOP pros out of the White House

    During much of the phone call he focused on his conviction that Mr Priebus had "c***-blocked" and orchestrated leaks against him. Priebus also affirmed his commitment to Trump's presidency, noting that he was "always going to be a Trump fan".
  • Mazda to produce electric cars together

    Mazda to produce electric cars together

    The sheer cost of the plant also makes a partnership logical, as it boosts cost-efficiency and economies of scale. Mazda will make cross-over models there that it plans to introduce to that market, the companies said .
    Trump told Fox News to run Seth Rich conspiracy story, lawsuit alleges

    Trump told Fox News to run Seth Rich conspiracy story, lawsuit alleges

    The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in NY federal court against Fox News , reporter Malia Zimmerman and commentator Ed Butowsky . As this is all happening, Wheeler and Butowsky meet with Sean Spicer at the White House to go over Butowsky's claims.
    Shah, Irani, Rajput file papers

    Shah, Irani, Rajput file papers

    Rajput, along with two other leaders, joined BJP after quitting Congress on Thursday. The BJP has 121 MLAs in the 182-member Assembly while the Congress 57 members.